The Clash knew what they were talking about when they sang “London Calling.” Finally, AccuPOS has heeded London’s calling for more mobile and its Android POS platform is coming to the U.K. Now the Brits will be able to enjoy all of the mobile benefits their American counterparts already have.
The Androids are coming!
…Coming to the forefront of U.K. restaurants’ and retail stores’ technology, that is. While many Londoners complain of the time lag they experience for products of North America-based companies, the satisfaction of finally acquiring Android POS systems, Iron Man 3, and The Real Housewives of New York City is only made sweeter by the extensive waiting period. As Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers rightly noted, the waiting is the hardest part.
The British invasion and beyond
A multitude of the best the world has to offer came from Britain (see: the Rolling Stones, Beatles, Heston Blumenthal, Burberry Prorsum, et. al.). AccuPOS is turning the tables by bringing some of the best the Android POS market has to offer to its thriving U.K. market. While many economists predict the eventual obsolescence of the stationary cash register, AccuPOS’ Android POS currently provides the most unparalleled link between business proprietors’ standalone and mobile hardware.
All evidence points to the inevitability that Android POS will continue to go beyond borders, for the following reasons:
- All a restaurant or retail store needs is an Android tablet, which acts as an extension of a business’ entire POS system.
- Android POS software on a tablet or phone integrates companies’ accounting, merchant services, inventory, and sales logistics seamlessly.
- It provides enhanced security for customers’ personal data, and will not modify or erase any files.
- It eliminates the need for hardware and runs on an open platform, thereby reducing the hassle of running back and forth from a restaurant’s table to the cash register (or a retail store’s floor space to the registers).
- Best of all, Android POS software saves clients time and businesses money, thus resulting in greater customer loyalty.