Every business seeks to maximize sales and minimize headaches. If you don’t have the AccuPOS Point of Sale Software by now, then you need to get on it. Otherwise, you may be throwing away valuable time and upping the migraine factor. Here are a few important reasons why your business has to have the latest in Point of Sale Software…
- The Hardware Is No Joke
Think you have a device that’s too much for the Point of Sale Software to handle? Think again. The AccuPOS software works with all of the following:
- Wireless inventory standards
- Integrated scales and in–counter scanner/scale combinations
- Remote printers and thermal receipt printers
- Credit card swipers
- Touchscreen monitors and signature pads
- n Cash drawers and customer pole displays
- Human Error Is A Thing of the Past
Tired of constantly reviewing receipts and unbalanced sales reports looking for discrepancies and seemingly lost merchandise? Tired of searching your employees’ faces for any sign of the truth? Well, Point of Sale Software has virtually done away with careless mistakes and repeated errors at the front and of your business.
- Train employees on the software effectively and in minutes
- Customize your interface to suit the preferences of your users
- You Won’t Break the Bank
AccuPOS knows that times are tough, and pockets aren’t always incredibly deep. That’s why the Point of Sale software is designed to work with various budgets.
- Businesses from local startups to large commercial chains can use this specialized software
- AccuPOS puts together the most appropriate, effective, and (most importantly) affordable software/hardware combination for your business
- Point of Sale Software Is “Winning”!
Don’t you want to be on the winning team? AccuPOS has got that all wrapped up. Charlie Sheen isn’t the only one who’s winning these days. Take it from the professionals–Point of Sale Software is where it’s at.
- It has been awarded the prestigious Gold Developer status by Peachtree by Sage (Now known as Sage 50 – US edition)
- It’s won the Awesome QuickBooks Add-on award from the Sleeter Group
- It’s beautifully integrated with programs like Simply Accounting by Sage (now known as Sage 50 – Canada edition) and QuickBooks by Intuit
Ultimately, Point of Sale Software rocks. Ask anyone. We’re sure they’ll tell you to go out and purchase it immediately! You’ll be happy you did.