October 3, 2017
- Added PoweredByAccuPOSBlock to the ReceiptEmail config file and show/hide based on the PoweredByAccuPOS parameter set by “Show Powered By AccuPOS” checkbox in the Printers option (Issue 5469)
- Added PoweredByAccuPOS to receipt config file and show/hide based on the PoweredByAccuPOS parameter set by “Show Powered By AccuPOS” checkbox in the Printers option (Issue 5468 & 5470)
- Added check for ExpireDate tag from downloaded news banner and once the Expire Date is reached the news html is cleared (Issue 5476)
- Added getting NewsBannerInterval to LicenseHandler and set getting news content timer interval (Issue 5489)
- Added support for Sage Live Stock (Inventory) Items (Issue 5453)
- Fixed issue exporting sales with QBO UK and UOM Items (Issue 5493)
- Fixed AccuServer Registration Re-Check if AccuServer is up for x (default 5) consecutive days or the Customer has DefaultCheckDays returned by Reg Server
- Added Sage Live parameters to the Web Management Server Configurations page
- Changed Tips screens in EConduitCardHandler from 2 screens to 1 (Issue 5472)
- Added check for Blocked Serial Number to prevent unauthorized subsequent startup with no Internet (Issue 5491)
- Added recheck every hour if Server Starts Up with Temporary Registration (Issue 5490)
- If you ring in a follow on item that has “Ask Before” selected, the menu that comes up in POS when you ring in the item will now display the name of the “Main” follow on item, same as AccuPOS PC.
- Added a parameter for number of Gift Card digits in the settings GUI under “Tender Options” tab. Now you will be able to take Gift Cards with more than 16 digits.
- Added permissions to “Change Item Description” to match up with AccuPOS PC.
- Added a “Small” portrait version of the Item Search Screen to better display on phones.
- Added a field to edit “Company Code” on the MoneyCardTenderScreen for Cibus. (IL)
- Added support for “Operator Messages” which is already supported in AccuPOS PC.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard was not automatically coming up when you go into the Save order screen.
- Changed the sizing for “Receipt Options Screen” to better fit phones.
- Changed the sizing for ” Select Customer Screen” to better fit phones.
- Fixed an issue with Split Check function not working properly in UK and IL versions.
- Added new “AccuServerTaxCalculatorOntario”. This allows you to set a tax “Threshold” for VAT tax codes.
- Fixed an issue where the column headers on the Tills Menu in web management were not properly aligned.
- Fixed an issue where clicking another Choice Keys Page to edit before selecting “Done” would cause your changes on the previous page to not save.
- Fixed an issue in Web Management with adding new Groups/Recipes that were imported from QBO with the “IsBundle flag”
- Fixed an issue with “Bundle” items that were imported from QBO not being able to export back over when attached to a sale.
- Changed the text for the check box “Update Items” to “Update Item Prices” in the AccuServer configuration GUI for “Integrator Options” under the “Optional” tab.
- Changed all Integrators (Integrator, QBO, Sage Live) to not update prices when “Update Item Prices” is NOT checked. New Items will always import, and non-price data will be updated if. If “Update Item Prices” IS checked, then existing item prices will update when performing an import of inventory, as well as all other details, just like normal.
- Fixed tax calculations and display of the “Snap/EBT” Menu in Web management for Canadian version when using AccuServerTaxCalculatorOntario.
- When saving and reopening an order, discounts should now work properly.
- When using the “delivery” option or if delivery is set as default order type, the customer search screen will be brought up by default if a customer is not already attached to the order.
- Added a user security option for “Change Item Description”.
- Increased the number of Follow-on or “Group Items” from 15 to 99.
- When using the “Optional Items Screen” option for follow-on and group items, the menu will now display the main item name at the top of the window in the POS.
- You can now re-select an order in the “Add tips” menu and enter $0 in order to cancel the previous tip amount.
- Fixed an issue with returning/canceling a sale with non-taxable items attached while using “Alternate Tax Calculator”.
- Fixed an issue where the “Sales By User” report was actually displaying the “Sales By Hour” report.
- You can now define the time for pay period end in new gen AccuSHIFT as opposed to just the date.
- Added delivery stats to the POS X/Z out reports.
- A message will now display on the dashboard of web management if a customer has not Z’d out any till in over 2 days.
- Fixed issues with editing buttons that had been converted from Old Gen macros in web management.
- Improved editing of choice keys in web management.
- Web management Reset reports will now properly show the cash shortages.
- Fixed an issue with saving VAT item barcode counts.
- When printing saved checks from “Table List View” in POS it will now properly display a check mark under the “Check” column to show that the ticket has been printed.
- Fixed an issue where the “Item ID” was not properly saving on choice keys in web management.
- Added “Comped Amount:” field to the bottom of receipts and reset reports to show the total amount that has been compensated.
- The “customer type” report in web management will now show “Transaction count” instead of “Item Count”.
- Fixed an issue where importing customers from QBO was overwriting the “Credit Limit” field in AccuPOS as QBO does not have this field.
- Enhanced multi-currency feature
- Added ability to set Customer Discounts when importing customers from Sage Line50 or Accounting systems that have the ability to set a Discount %
- Customers can now connect multiple store locations (Multiple AccuServers) to the same QBO account.
- There will now be a “No Repeat” option when creating keys in Web Management.
- Web Management will no longer freeze if there are more than 7 entries in the “Signature Receipt Report”
- For any AccuServer using a country code other than US, there will now be VAT codes listed under company information instead of “POS TAX”
- When reopening an order and removing the tax, the order will now properly close when taking payment.
- In Food Service mode you can define each item as Carry-out or Dine-in, OR mark the entire sale as Carry-out or Dine-In. These options will now properly display on the kitchen ticket.
- Customers who have ” (Quotation marks) in their customer name will now properly display in Web management.
- If you search for a customer in AccuPOS that already exists in Como, they will automatically be added to AccuPOS with the same info that is in Como.
- If an employee that was already logged in logs into AccuSHIFT New Gen, it will no longer log-out other users.
- Transaction Detail reports will now have an option in Accuserver that will make them display from Right to Left as well as the option to hide or display item codes.
- Using the “Print Barcode Labels” page in Web Management, will now properly update barcode count.
- When changing the price of multiple items in Web management, for users with VAT Included taxes (UK) the price will display correctly with the tax included in the new price instead of adding it on top of the number you type in.
- When setting a Pay Period duration and/or end date in AccuSHIFT new gen, it will now properly calculate that pay period Start Date.
- Fixed Signature Receipt report always showing No Data
- When changing the price of an item from the “Set POS Keys” page in Web Management it will no longer unintentionally set the price of the item to $0.
- Fixed an issue where ringing in a Gift card (GiftInc/Giftact) to sell would change its tax code to whatever code is set as the “Carry Out Tax Code” in the server configuration.
- The on-screen key pad now properly works for the Company ID field in the Cibus screen, in versions where this is applicable.
- Fixed AccuServer issue with VAT Included (UK)
- When using the new BlackLine/Dejavoo wireless Pin Pad, a specific CC slip will print out containing details required for processing with BlackLine. We will also print Merchant Copy on one and Customer copy on the other.
- You will now be able to select price from the quick button menu in the POS, and enter 0 for the amount, and have it properly ring up the selected item for $0.
- When ringing in a large amount of items while using “Seats” the POS will no longer automatically scroll down to the bottom of the order screen
- When using Email receipts, if a customer is attached and does not already have an Email address on file, we will automatically add the Email they enter at the time of sale. If one already exists, it will ask if you would like to update to the one that was just entered.
- Improved Payment on Account display of change due when customer pays more than the balance.
- Customer search screen should now look and function the same as it does in AccuPOS PC.
- When you ring in a payment on account tender, you will no longer be able to select “Customer Account” tender on the same transaction.
- You can now select how many Customer Account signature slips you want to print from Android.
- Fixed alternate tax calculations for an order that contains snap items of different item types
- Added Integrator Status Log page to Web Management
- Added the Cibus CompanyCode variable to the processMoneyCard service
- Fixed issue with Quickbooks Online and sending Tips unless using Tips Tender Code
- Added Sales by Hour per Day report to Web Management
- Update to POSDataAccess to fix VAT tax missing issue
- Added Quantity on Hand column to Item List report
- Resolved issues with importing customers and overwriting price levels
- Added highlight of customer if search results in single customer without exact match
- Removed display of quantity, price and total edit fields if editing is exited
- Added AccountSignatureCopies to ClientOrderPrinter module in StationSettingsScreen to define the number of card slips for a charge on a Customer Account
- Fixed DisplayRetailOrderView overlay of SelectOrderView and SelectClosedOrderView screens
- Fixed issue of multiple AccuPOS running at the same time
- Added debug messages and thread priority to EMV Receipt PrintLines for POS freezing issue
- Added Company Code edit field to MoneyCardTenderScreen for Cibus
- Added ability to remove tips added to the pinpad when reopening an order
- Simplified setting custom prices for group items
- Allowed applying of alternate sales tax on items without item types
- Added toggle button to disable auto gratuity per station if enabled via Management
- Added new device list for IDTech shuttle card readers
- Improved routing of items marked as appetizers to Remote Printing in Food Service
- Added ability to print CustomerCode on itemized receipt
- Resolved issue regarding tip amounts on customer account transactions
- Improved Repeat buttons
- Enhanced Pay on Account and Customer Account payment types
- Added support for split check on UK mode.
- Improved calculating of Split Check feature
- Added support for controlling the amount of US EMV receipts
- Improved ability to apply discounts with group items
- Resolved issue with reprinting US Mercury EMV receipts.
- Improved display of original price when using General Sale Disount
- Resolved issue with POS timing out from inactivity from pinpad
- Enhanced ability to clock in through the POS
- Improved and added to display messages when doing key exchanges
- Improved rounding of CA vat taxes when using general sale discount
- Improved customer search function when customer account is selected
- Added ability to keep customer search term in retail mode if the customer code cannot be found when typing customer code into scan line, hitting customer button
- Added ability to add customers by swiping customer loyalty card into customer code field
- Added ability to void a gift card by canceling a sale or voiding the line item
- When activating or incrementing a gift card, the gift card number will now be added to the itemized receipt and transaction report
- Added support for no partial quantity on AccuPOS POS Android
- Improved ability to reopen orders with auto gratuity
- Added new field to itemized receipt to show Amount Due split payments
- Added ability to use partial quantities (decimal button) on AccuCOUNT mobile
- Improved ability to reopen orders in Android
- Enhanced customer search function in Android
- Added function to support “Do Not Repeat” choice buttons in Android
- Added Seat number onto tab when loading multiple orders from a table on Android
- Resolved issue with SNAP total display on Customer Terminal
- Added support for VAT tax and right to left text on Customer Terminal
- Improved ability to split payment between Food Stamps and other tendering types
- Added new Settings screen to AccuCOUNT mobile
- Enhanced speed of POS launch
- Improved AccuCount Mobile “Re-send Adjustment” screen
- Added the ability to completely remove customers when clearing customer list
- Adjusted Keyboard display on FindItemView screen
- Prevented non-stock items from being scanned in AccuCount while maintaining ability to adjust their prices
- New Feature – Settings Screen GUI for Android 2015.25
- Added Snap Total to Customer Terminal
- Added support for Force Guest Count, group items, and serialized items to Android
- Added custom quantities to follow-on feature
- Cleared Selected table if top row tab is selected
- Item Description field now allows for longer item descriptions
- Added Original Price field to retail screen
- Resolved issue with cash button
- Resolved issue with shift printing using USB printer
- Improved returns on non sale items returned during a sale
- Enhanced tip options on customer terminal
- Improved price look up using customer price levels
- Resolved issue with processing credit card transactions without a printer defined
- Added support for Sale Reprice, Item Discount, Quantity, and Price buttons to Android
- Added support for No Partial Quantity to Android
- Enhanced Max Quantity and Max Price feature on Android
- Resolved issue with Embedded barcodes with item price of
- Improved import of Vat Tax
- Resolved issue with repeat item button
- New Feature-QuickBooks Adapter now uses memo field for till and sequence number for cash sales, customer receipts and invoices
- Enhanced ability to switch between customer accounts in Android
- Added support for food stamp transactions on Android
- Resolved issue with Master Line items and reopening orders
- Improved sales price feature
- Resolved issue with returning funds to gift cards
- Added Original price option to Retail Mode
- Improved ability to edit options within retail mode
- Enhanced features of Add Tip Screen
- Improved price level lookup when switching between customers
- New Feature-Error message when exporting to accounting if sales and data do not match
- When sending sales to accounting, the accounting ID will be pulled from the item ID if blank
- Resolved issue with returning items with multiple quantities or during sale price time
- Improved importing of customers with defined discounts percentages
- Customer Terminal no longer shows signature screen on US debit transactions
- Added ability to search customer history while customer is attached to an open order
- Customer account discounts now update based on current pricing
- Enhanced applying of sales price by item type
- New Feature – ability to define auto gratuity on all orders.
- New Feature – Customer Terms by date
- Disabled tills with Open Sales Only from making sales
- Resolved issue regarding clearing of customers
- Receipt now reads ‘Return’ if the order total is negative
- Added support for partial quantities on remote printing receipts
- Removed text for Guest Count if Guest Count is 0 on remote printing receipts
- Changed font size and location based on text field for Order ID/ Table name on remote printing receipts
- Increased font size for TO GO and DINE IN text
- Added blank lines to top of remote printing receipt for use with kitchen ticket holding system
- Improved price levels by time and customer
- Inactive items no longer show when searching for items within the POS
- Enhanced speed of multiple item selection on slower PCs
- Improved returns of sales containing follow on items
- Improved printing of customer or company name on receipt
- Allow price override in retail mode on Android
- Allow ShiftPrinter to work with Portable Printers (SM-T300)
- Added Return Sale to Android
- Added item description override on Android
- Added scroll up and down buttons for ‘tablesview’ on Android
- Improved startup for Android
- Added permission to stop users from going over credit limit
- New Feature – Android customer facing terminal –gives customers the ability to swipe cards, add tips, split payments, and choose how they would like to get a receipt (if any).
- New AccuCOUNT Mobile–Android based version of AccuCOUNT. This will replace the old gen version completely.
- Added ability to clear and re-import items without losing all inventory to prevent sending incomplete sales to accounting
- Added ability to add Price, Quantity, and Discount buttons on the POS screen
- Added the ability to scan local networks for AccuServer if POS cannot connect
- Improved updating of customer information when paying with Customer Account
- Disabled ability to edit the quantity of an item rung in using a weight scale
- Improved speed of Customer Search in POS and Management
- Resolved issue with error when sending sales into QB with & in Item name, Description, Customer name, city.
- Resolved Tax calculations issue for EBT transactions if using Alternate Sales taxes in the US
- Resolved issue with saving EMV debit pinpad settings in Canadian Mode
- Added discount display on Display Total screen
- Disabled ability to remove items from Accupos database if sales have been made with the item to prevent sending sales to accounting with missing items.
- Added the ability to see the original and sales price on the receipt.
- Resolved tax calculation issues
- Enhanced speed of connection and Customer Terminal
- Improved searching of items in Manage Items screen
- Added the ability to use Customer Terminal to call up Tips adding screen
- Show customer code if no customer name is found
- Added the ability to repeat an item from food service mode including choices, follow ons and groups.
- Changed keyboard type to E-mail style keyboard on customer terminal in e-mail address screen
- Resolved issue with Customer discount overriding item discounts
- Improved adding of tips using signature screen on customer terminal
- Added support for third party gift cards which use track 1 and track 2 swipe data
- Added support for increasing or decreasing the length of supported gift card numbers
- Improved order number display on saved and printed orders
- Added customer name to the bottom of the display order screen on food service mode
- Added current logged in user to shift tab
- Resolved issue with VAT Included tax when splitting items
- Added support for split payment on credit card transactions with tips using customer terminal
- Resolved issue with doing a return sale with general sale discount
- Enhanced z-out for solo edition
- Enhanced x-out report while using web reports
- Added option to customize quantity or price on repeat
- Improved ringing in of follow on items with multiple quantities
- Removed In Use error message with Master Reset
- Resolved issue with Overwriting CardTenderScreenIL with new settings GUI
- Added ability to save order to table after credit card decline
- Modified tax handling of non food stamp items when paying with EBT/Food Stamps
- Improved AccuSHIFT Clocking out function
- Resolved issue with freezing at the end of transactions
- Simplified storage of Gift Card Group in Cards/Merchant setup.
- Added new Screens to IL installation (Prices, and Group Item)
- Adding site to company information no longer requires AccuServer restart
- Resolved issue regarding importing items with recipes
- Improved clocking in feature
- Changing of tendering type to ‘credit card without capture’ simplified
- Added ability to create group items
- Expanded sales discount options
- Added ability to import customers via excel in Management then export to accounting
- Added custom text ability on receipts
- Added ‘% off next item and price of next item on lesser value’ feature
- New ‘change item description’ feature
- Added ability to reprint/e-mail old receipts from customer history within Management
- Improved copy and paste button function
- Resolved issues with multi-location servers sharing the same IP address
- Added EBT cash balance to itemized receipts
- Added Gift Card balance to itemized receipts
- Resolved issue with default follow on quantity of 1
- Change due display before prompting receipt enhanced
- Removed duplication error messages about Customer Display not connected
- Resolved issues with Sales prices and choices
- Resolved issue with tax calculation problems on returned items
- Added support for group items
- Resolved issue with importing inventory while making sales
- Sage 50 Adapter now integrates with Sage 2015 CA Pro and Higher
- Resolved issues with QuickBooks Adapter importing customers
- New Signature Capture feature
- New android customer display
- Opening the POS settings screen no longer removes Alternate Server information
- Repeat key no longer allows users to change weight on scalable items
- Resolved issue regarding VAT amount in cancelled or returned orders in Canada
- Resolved issue regarding returns using EMV pin pad
- Improved tare function on Stratos scale
- Enhanced third party gift card functions
- Enhanced barcode feature
- Added error message when user attempts logging into POS or Management before AccuServer is loaded
- Added PC signature capture
- Added ApRequest reset option
- Reopening Manage Items no longer resets sales prices
- Resolved issue regarding G/L Sales Account
- Resolved issue regarding printing credit card receipts
- Resolved issue regarding error message when making buttons
- Resolved issue regarding reading of the scale
- Resolved issue regarding searching for items by Accounting ID
- Added ability to split individual items within the Split Check screen
- Enhanced support for Android Shuttle Card reader
- Improved Sales Price Discount Times feature
- Tab Bar display improvements in retail mode
- Added item description display on price check
- Exception no longer happens when no logo is found
- Added payment options to Israel Credit Cards
- Combine Check feature improved
- No longer necessary to restart AccuServer when removing item prices
- Removed error when loading orders with the same user ID
- Added Ending Cash Module to POS for Z-out
- Improved ability to load PayOut items on Android
- Replaced ‘Tables View’ with ‘Tables List View’ on Android
- Added new Cash Tender options on Android
- Enhanced capturing name on card with Android when saving orders
- Added Z-out ending cash screen to Android
- Added Gift Receipts
- Added Refund Security permission for Android
- Added new Cash Tender Screen options on PC
- Improved ability to define max price and max quantity in Management
- Added error message if weight was 0 or negative
- Added error message if no printer is defined when attempting to reprint receipt
- Improved ease of returning items with follow-ons or choices
- Inactive items are no longer displayed in key setup
- Added card holder’s name to credit card receipt
- Strengthened Add Items permissions
- Enhanced sorting of Customer History transactions in Management
- AP Till no longer shows a blanks cash till number
- Simplified adding Loyalty Points to newly created items
- Display of Auto Gratuity and Credit Card tips display improved
- Logging in repeatedly no longer causes multiple instances of AccuPOS to run on Android
- Enhanced speed of reprint receipt process
- Resolved issue when using sales price for PayOut items
- Improved display of ‘Scan’ Or ‘Enter Item’ text
- Resolved issue regarding exporting sales when auto z-out
- Simplified adding of auto gratuity
- Updated Lane ID for Mercury
- Resolved issue regarding canceling sales in CA
- Improved adding of sales prices to multiple items
- Enhanced Post Auth module
- Added ability to combine two orders saved with the same order ID
- Fixed issue regarding price level times affecting payout function
- Fixed issue regarding Choice Group Names if over 20 characters
- Fixed issue regarding swiping employee cards on AccuSHIFT from the POS
- Fixed issue regarding card swipe information display on Receipt Options view
- New availability feature added, which stops users from selling if 0 items available
- Fixed issue regarding carry-out in Canada
- Added Comp total to X-out and Z-out report in POS and Management
- Fixed issue regarding EBT cards in Massachusetts
- New Loyalty Points Button on Customer Screen to simplify Loyalty points lookup
- Added permission in Users and Security, which gives the ability to stop a user from giving a refund without stopping them from doing an exchange
- Added an exception when adding new user groups
- Added ability to ring in serialized items without serial number
- Fixed issue regarding EBT swiping
- Fixed issue regarding Loyalty points total on reprinted receipts
- Fixed issue regarding price display in Key Setup
- Added Open Orders warning when doing a Z-out
- Added Ending Cash screen when doing a Z-out from the POS
- Fixed issue regarding swiping Loyalty or Customer cards
- Fixed issue regarding population of SNAP total
- Fixed issue regarding typing in of card number and SNAP total
- Support for serialized items from the POS
- Support for taxable auto gratuity
- Fixed issue related to loading orders with TablesListView
- Fixed issue related to heading with Save and Print
- New Feature – ability to view customer history from the POS PC. (Android coming soon)
- New Gift Receipt Feature (Android coming soon)
- Improved removal of items with choices
- Enhanced tip amount display in Management Reports
- Improved display of transaction title
- Full name of customer now shows in POS and Management
- Email receipt now shows tendering type
- Fixed issue regarding reprint of receipt from till other than original
- Added start and end time on reset report printed from POS
- Fixed issue regarding importing VAT codes from QuickBooks
- Fixed issue regarding using return sale with quantities
- Improved ‘transaction type’ display on pay on account transaction receipts
- Fixed issue regarding defining quantity before ringing in item.
- Fixed issue related to transaction total when viewing customer history
- Pos Message Box no longer obscures Payout Screen
- Enhanced gift receipts
- Fixed issue regarding Payments tab text
- Tips may now be added to “other” tender totals
- Fixed AccuLINK issue related to export of non-taxable items
- Fixed issue regarding VAT codes on items when VAT not assigned to customer
- Fixed issue regarding VAT codes for ‘recipe’ items
- Resolved issue related to splitting multiple checks per table
- Resolved issue regarding general sale discount
- Resolved issue related to saving item changes before searching for a new item
- Fixed issue related to voiding items with choices
- Added scale tare function to Onscreen Key Setup
- Save and Print now shows discount block
- Loading orders now shows discounted amount
- AccuServerTaxCalculatorWithAlternates no longer causes issues with Food Stamp/EBT
- Fixed issue related to RetailDisplayOrderView not updating when selecting Payment tab
- Fixed issue where Printer On/Off function would not work in Retail Mode
- Cashier notification added when discounts are removed
- Fixed Save and Print issue for Android
- Fixed freezing issue with Pole Display
- Fixed Issue with Shift Tab in Retail Mode
- Resolved issue with setting “Precision 1” within scale setup
- New options for searching within Management –“ Starts With”,” Exact”, or “Anywhere”
- Improved Management login speed while AccuServer is loading items
- Removed error message: AccuServerIntegrator – “No sales records found to export”
- Fixed kitchen printing issue when orders are paid with ‘Other’ tender types
- Improved accounting integration for businesses who only accept “Pay on Account” transactions
- Fixed issue regarding “Reprint Receipt” feature in Hebrew Mode
- Fixed issue regarding gratuities on checks paid with multiple credit cards/multiple tender types
- Fixed issue regarding EBT card swipes
- Payouts now available by “TYPE”
- Added EBT/Food Stamps and 3rd Party hardware Food Stamp tendering code
- Fixed bug related to selling items with blank TYPES
- Enhanced connection from POS to AccuServer for periods of heavy usage
- Added till field to Android receipts
- Integrator module no longer closes AccuServer if you have a “Solo” serial number
- Improved display for change on cash transactions
- Removed exception when order saved to a table too fast
- Longer item description lengths permitted
- Auto Z-out feature reinstated
- Updated Auto Gratuity and “Other Tender” tips on X-out and Z-out report
- Added system check to ensure database is up-to-date before AccuServer will launch
- Food Stamp/EBT Tender type no longer charges tax
- Fixed bug which caused EBT cards to give Unknown Tender Code or Unknown Card Type
- Increased speed of viewing items, and customers within Management
- Added the Tech Support Queue Monitor to Management home page
- Added more information to Z-out report
- Changed onscreen keyboard to support more Hebrew characters, also replaced “?” with “@”
- Enhanced ability to load and save orders on Android devices
- Search queries in management no longer case-sensitive
- Improved ability to import large amounts of data on machines with low system resources
- Enhanced ‘displayorderview’ module
- Receipts now display the till name above the server name
- Fixed Follow On Item source table exception
- Fixed exception when creating new item from Manage Menu keys
- Auto Z-out now works as long as management is open (separate issue has been created requesting that Auto Z-out work when management is closed.)
- The Alt. Description is now imported (copied) from the Description
- Added Auto Gratuity to Gratuity Report
- Z out can now be completed and till will be reset even if a previous request exists
- When a Pay on Account transaction is cancelled, the customer will now stay attached to the transaction in the Reset and Z-out reports
- The Import Wizard can now be launched from Management by going to ‘File’ > ‘Import from Wizard’ and entering their username
- Can now add tips to cash transactions
- Tips can now be reported by tender type
- Enhanced returns to include partial quantities
- Improved Scanner/scale price check feature
- Error message now displays if no weight on scale when selling weighable items
- Improved Customer Display readout
- Enhanced customer searches from the ‘Scan or Enter Item’ field
- Emailed receipt email subject line now able to be edited from AP Management
- New Price Level Buttons allow for the switching of price levels without loading customers
- VAT Totals corrected on Z Reports
- Fixed bug related to cancelled pay on account transactions when exporting sales to accounting
- Fixed bug related to reopened pay on account transactions when exporting sales to accounting
- Now recognizes new Station Settings Screen
- Added new config file (PCModules.cfg)
- New ‘Station Settings’ screen created (accessible by pressing CTRL+ALT+S), which allows you to set up client stations without having to edit config files
- Removed OnHand availability message
- Added Customer Code entry, which allows customer to be attached to the transaction by typing customer code then pressing “Customer.”
- Z-Out report now prints even when “previous request was not processed ”message pops up
- Added shortcut for items that require manual pricing – setting the price to $0.00 will automatically tell system to look for price in front of the item code
- Added Price Level select box
- Fixed create new item issue in key setup screen
- New Feature – Key Setup Screen Redesign
- Items can now be searched for directly in key setup, highlighted, then dragged to make a new button. The button label will automatically be the description of the item.
- Left clicking creates a new button, right clicking gives you different options for buttons (copy, paste, cut, delete, and new)
- Hitting the Ctrl key selects multiple items, or holding shift will copy and entire groups of items
- You can copy buttons, and pages to new keysets
- Improved retail single item returns
- Prices now shown in POS MessageBox
- Full error messages now shown in POS MessageBox
- Payment to customer account receipts reformatted
- Additional tender type support for customer payments to account
- Adjusted color in grayed out fields
- Enhanced credit card post-authorization module
- VAT now printing on line items
- Reprinted receipts now showing sales tax, also added *****COPY***** message to the top of the reprint
- Be sure to check back often for more updates and additional recurring blog features.
June 9, 2017
AccuPOS Mobile 2017.10
June 6, 2017
May 23, 2017
April 6, 2017
AccuServer version 2017.24 Updates:
February 20, 2017
April 6, 2016
February 8, 2016
AccuCount Mobile 2016.5
January 14, 2016
AccuCount Mobile 2016.3
September 8, 2015
July 16, 2015
AccuPOS QuickBooks Adapter 7.9
July 2, 2015
June 3, 2015
May 1, 2015
AccuPOS Mobile 2015.14
Acculink Quickbooks Adapter 7.5
Acculink Sage 50 CA (Simply Accounting) Adapter 2.68
January 22, 2015
AccuServer 2015.17 (Updated)
January 15, 2015
January 8, 2015
December 15, 2014
Sage 50 CA (Simply Accounting) Adapter 2.66
QuickBooks US Adapter 6.6
September 30, 2014
September 3, 2014
August 18, 2014
August 15, 2014
AccuPOS 2014.101 AccuServer 2014.107
August 14, 2014
July 25, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 9, 2014
June 24, 2014
June 18, 2014
June 13, 2014
June 11, 2014
June 5, 2014
AccuPOS 2014.83 Management 2014.32 AccuServer 2014.84
June 4, 2014
Android Mobile 2014.30
May 27, 2014
May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014
AccuPOS Android 2014.29
May 14, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 28, 2014
April 18, 2014
April 17, 2014
March 26, 2014
Be sure to check back often for more updates and additional recurring blog features.