AccuPOS Point of Sale Privacy Statement
Thank you for visiting www.AccuPOS.com (our “Site”). We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet about our POS Software and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Information category.
Personally Identifiable Information This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
Sharing Your Information Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us will be used for your purchases and retained in hard copy form of the original invoice as well as within our database system, which generates our invoices. AccuPOS may use any information (names, email addresses, etc.) gathered within our website for promotional use.
From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
Contact Us If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please send us a message using this Contact Form. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention.
This Privacy Statement was last revised on May 30, 2014.
AccuPOS Point of Sale Terms & Conditions
The term ‘AccuPOS Point of Sale’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at 1291 Galleria Drive, Suite 210, Henderson, NV 89014, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website is owned by AccuPOS. AccuPOS is independent from Sage and is not authorized to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any license or permission on behalf of Sage regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage and cannot be used without the prior written permission of Sage.