Our AccuCOUNT inventory solution has gone fully wireless!
Still leading the Point of Sale industry in developing business applications for Android OS, we have created the most convenient way to perform inventory receiving and physical count adjustments yet devised.
All of the features you had in the ‘old’ AccuCOUNT remain: seamless integration with QuickBooks and Sage, receiving deliveries with or without a purchase order, recording item costs ‘on the fly’ and generating inventory asset account variances when adjusting counts. Only now with the introduction of our handheld Android PDA, with its fully integrated barcode scanning capabilities, this work can take place anywhere, without cradles, on a clear easy-to-follow screens.
New features of AccuCOUNT Mobile include:
• Full Android screen display
• Improved device memory, accommodates larger item lists
• Wireless communication with accounting – no more cradles!
• New “Select a Function” screen
• New “Manage Prices” function
• Set session names
• Able to select from QuickBooks Enterprise warehouses
• On-device count reviews
• On-device vendor selection
• Able to queue price updates for ‘later’
Upgrades for existing AccuCOUNT users cost only $195. New users pay $895, plus hardware as needed. Truly no other POS company has this exciting technology and as always, AccuPOS Support is standing by every day to make sure you maximize your return on this solution investment.
For more info, visit our AccuCOUNT Mobile page or call our new product team at 800-906-5010 (x1) to ask questions or place your order today!