Sage 50 Canadian Initial Setup – STEP 2 – Create CASHSALES Customer
All transactions that are processed at the Point of Sale that have no customer attached to them will post as one summarized Sales Receipt inside of Sage 50. Even if you are planning to track customers on every transaction at the Point of Sale , this customer must be created in Sage 50 for AccuPOS to integrate properly. To set up this customer:
- From the Customer & Sales tab, select Customers. The Customers window appears.
- Select the Create button (or go to File > Create, or use Ctrl+N). The Receivables Ledger window appears.
- Enter CASHSALES as the Customer Name.
- Under the Import/Export tab, select the option This customer uses my item numbers on orders.
- Select Save and Close once you’re finished.