APG POS Cash Drawer Manual
Unpacking After unpacking the unit, check that all the necessary accessories are included in the package. If anything is missing, contact the dealer where you bought the printer and ask them to supply the missing part. Note that it is a good idea to keep the original box and all the packing materials just in
case you need to pack the printer up and again and send it somewhere at a later date.
Hardware Setup and Cable Connection
Connect the Cash Drawer Connector to the Cash Drawer Connector port, located at the bottom of the Cash Drawer. Then connect the Cash Drawer connector at the back of the receipt printer .
Configuring APG Cash Drawer to AccuPOS
Cash Drawers are controlled by the receipt printer and are normally configured at the same time with the receipt printer. To configure the Cash drawer to AccuPOS do the following steps.
- First, open “POS Settings”. There are 2 ways to do this:
Using AccuPOS Management:
a. Open AccuPOS Management
b. Click on “Setting” in Management
Or using AccuPOS Point of Sale:
a. Open AccuPOS Point of Sale
b. Login with a user that has Admin rights.
c. Press Ctrl + Alt + s
- Click on ‘Print Driver’ button
- Select “Star TSP100 Cutter (TSP143)” from the pulldown menu. Change your font size and style, if desired. Click “OK” on the bottom right.
- On the Cash Drawer Codes, enter 1 for Count and in Codes: 7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
- Click “Save & Close” button on the bottom right.
- Printer is now setup and ready to use.