The cash registers we use to manage the sales transactions for our small businesses have traditionally been incredibly drab in appearance, confusing to use, difficult to navigate, and time-consuming to figure out. The AccuPOS cash registers for small businesses have changed all that for good. Take a look at some of the ways that these cash registers are totally groundbreaking and… (dare we say it?) FUN!
Customize to Your Heart’s Desire
- The interface gives you all sorts of colors, fonts, and backgrounds to choose from.
- You can arrange your screen however you like… and most importantly, however it best suits your small business.
- The interface is so intuitive; you won’t be able to tear your employees away from it!
- The screen absolutely adores a Type-A personality… so organize away.
Go Ahead – Add More Pages!
- Integrate InstantlyIf you’re the kind of person who likes to have lots of organized pages, screens, and icons, you’re in luck.
- The cash registers for small businesses allowing you to display your company logo, and create as many pages as you need.
- Looking to color code icons and buttons? You have an unlimited number to choose from…so organize your interface EXACTLY as you like. No one will be judging you!
- With the AccuPOS cash registers for small business, you can integrate your credit and gift card processing.
- Basically, everything related to sales transactions is all in one place. In other words, you’ll never feel scattered again.
- As if that wasn’t enough, the cash register interface also tracks employee attendance information and immediately stores that information to your accounting software.
- Reliable or unreliable, employees will no longer be able to get away with fudging their timesheets…sorry employees!
Stalk (In A Good Way) Your Customers
- We know it sounds a little creepy, but stalking your customers is highly beneficial to your small business.
- In fact, your cash register will do all of the stalking for you: it will track customer transactions, store customer information and preferences, and make it easier for you to retain patrons.
- Who knew one machine could be so magical? We did.