As a restaurant owner or manager, you want to treat your restaurant to the finer things inlife. You want to hire the best employees, prepare the freshest foods using the most delicious ingredients, decorate your restaurant to the nines, and keep your customers coming back for more. Your restaurant deserves the best…in every category. So, there’s no question you’d want to outfit your business with the latest in sales and recordkeeping technology. Enter the Restaurant Point of Sale.
Is the Restaurant Point of Sale Suitable for My Business?
The answer is a resounding yes. No matter what kind of restaurant you run, you will benefit greatly from this top-of-the-line technology. It works for all of the following:
- Takeout and delivery businesses
- Fast food and self-serve establishments
- Restaurants featuring buffets
- Coffee shops, diners, and local watering holes
- Five-star, gourmet restaurants
- Bars and nightclubs
- Country club dining rooms and the like
What? I Can Use Restaurant Point of Sale Software on My Phone?
That’s right. You heard us correctly.
- If you have any kind of Android wireless device (from cellular phones to larger tablets), you can install the AccuPOS app for Android and get selling…wirelessly!
- The app is designed to save you time and increase sales by allowing servers to turn over tables faster than you can say, “Restaurant Point of Sale.”
Reward Loyal Customers
If you’ve never been able to treat your customers like family, you’ll be happy to know that now you can. Customer retention is easy with the Restaurant Point of Sale software:
- You can track guests, manage contacts, and review detailed customer order histories.
- In addition, you can view automated delivery addresses whenever a customer orders something “to go.”
- Create customer gift cards and loyalty cards easily and in no time.
Training Your Staff on the AccuPOS Restaurant Point of Sale Is Easy as Pie
It can be a daunting task to hire new employees, simply because of the man-hours it takes to train them. Now, it’s easier than ever…
- The Restaurant Point of Sale uses a simple interface that is intuitive and user-friendly.
- Almost instantaneously, new hires can become familiar with the system and use it effectively.